Black Los Angeles County Client Coalition
BLACCC Recognition Award 2018
Marcus Williams III
Mental Health Advocate
Mental Health - Education - Workforce Diversity and Training
BLACCC "Keeping Hope Alive" Caring for our Consumers
The Black Los Angeles County Client Coalition provides hope to other's. Through cultural competent help so that consumers of the Rainbow can develop and refine their own goals and objectives.
Profile: Marcus Williams III
Marcus recognizes the importance and power of education and that school is never-out! Formed by the conjunction of hard-work and intervening time; he builds self-confidence aligning health-fitness and spirituality into his life and livelihood.
Marcus has studied at Pasadena City College since year 2000 earning several vocational certificates; including a food management certificate - High School Diploma or equivalency. He has worked at BAJA Ranch Supermarket duties involve; Cook/Kitchen Deli-Helper over the past (nine) years. Responsibilities scope; general cooking, preparing food items to be served to customers, planning menus, estimating consumption according to standard recipes. All around Market interior and exterior clean-up duties and stocking supplies.
The Black Los Angeles County Client Coalition strives to create a consumer incubator to help consumers prosper, thrive, flourish and to enhance their strengths.
BLACCC together; with other organizations across the county and country continually work on building and developing our network and widening the circle-eye by decreasing the stigma associated with mental illness.
- Pioneers - People with Disabilities - Member.
- Black Los Angeles County Client Coalition - Member.
- Mental Health Advocate: Stop The Stigma Discrimination Campaign:
Alleviating Barriers for Mental Health Consumers and Disparities.
- Special Olympics: Participation in Track and Field; awarded Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals in various events.
- Volunteer: Friendship Baptist Church - Youth, Children Church and Nursery Development
- Volunteer: Boy Scouts of America - Role Model and Mentor - Age Groups (7 yrs to 15 years)
- Outstanding Member of the Pasadena City College Inter-varsity Christian Fellowship Since: 2010 to current
Learning Objectives: Cultural Artistry - Graphic Design - Cultural Music
Continuing Education: Marcus will be starting Occidental College in the Spring of 2019.
Black Los Angeles County Client Coalition, Inc. Tel: (323) 684-4390 United States Copyright © 2018 (BLACCC) Global. All Rights Reserved.